Every wonder how fascinating, the powerful effects that is behind Bees? From nutrients, vitamins, proteins to many wonderful properties. They say honey can cure the common cold and then when added in a skincare cream it provides not only nourishment but healing effects on the skin. One of nature's wonders working inner and outer beauty.
Honey is not the only ingredient found from the bee, Royal Jelly and Propolis contain many wonderful properties and used commonly today from chinese medicine to skincare.
Royal Jelly "Live Longer"
Mainly used in traditional chinese medicine to promote long life.
Is a fluid, opalescent milky-white gelatinous substance secreted by cephalic glands of the nursing worker bees. The worker bees live as long as seven to eight weeks and fed with Royal Jelly the queen bee lives five to seven years. The facts explain the rejuvenating power of Royal Jelly. Active components:
- 'Superfood' extremely rich in nutrients sugars, proteins, lipids, vitamins,minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids - Best source of Vitamin B5
- Powerful antioxidant
- Prevent pre-mature aging of cells, anti-again properties
- Natural anti-bacterial
- Powerful Antibiotic component
- Richest most complete food supplement along with Goji Berry and Spirulina
- Restores strength, energy, vitality- balance, stress, memory- well being
- Protective against disease- boost immune system
- regenerate skin cells, increase oxygen consumption, repair, radiant skin
Collected by bees from the leaf buds of trees-poplar, chestnut. Bees utilize this sticky material as a protection against micro-organisms and to patch holes, cracks or to be used as a wall inside their homes(beehives). One of nature's most sterile environments.
- Abundant in vitamins, minerals, amino acids
- Natural antibiotic and more bioflavonoids than founds in oranges
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antioxidant
- Excellent vaso-constrictor of capillary walls
- Regeneration, wound healing-particularly burns, eczema, acne, infections and lesions
- desensitizing, decongesting, soothing, healing
In Pevonia Royal Jelly and Propolis is used in the Dry and Sensitive skincare lines. What about you. Are you familier with these two miraculous wonders? How do you use them?